Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Holy fuck I havent done this in a while. I have been skateboarding and shit up in Vermont, but its almost entirely all parks. Don't get me wrong, I love Muppet Treasure Island, but I never shoot photos and shit of it really. I don't think it's really worth it most of the time. And plus, Gerry shoots better photos anyway so I don't even bother.

So shit, I just got back to Syracuse and went to Brandon's shop. Come on assholes, go there. it's on milton ave in solvay outside of syracuse. 315 skateshop. 315skate.com. or homegrown. andrew's legit as fuck. they got sneakers. you dont even have to skatebaord and shit to appreciate that. but met with colton and shit and kodi and shit and went to evs for a minute. but it was raining so i forgot what happened. did we smoke weed? fuck. i don tknow. we went to chilson's ramp for a minute because of the rain. but then it cleared up and we had a grand old time.


DSC_0003
skulllzzz

DSC_0016
i think tom3 made this. been there for like 3 years or some shit.

DSC_0026
kodi fakie flip

then we tried to skate the up ledge but i forgot how shitty it was. its like a 15 foot run up and it was retarded windy.

DSC_0032
kodi kickflip

DSC_0039
again

then they went home because it was too goddamned windy
and i was going to also but nolan called so i stayed downtown and uhh fuck i didnt land my trick
shit

No comments: