Thursday, July 30, 2009

July 30, 2009

I now notice that I think you have to click on the photo to see the whole image beacuse blogspot or whatever doesn't allow images larger than 500 pixels I think, so click the photo to bring you to where it's hosted on webshots.

Brandon can do everything, and can do it well.

Here we see our subject performing a backside nollie on a steep obstacle located at the Everson Museum on Art in Syracuse, New York.

DSC_0036 copy (1)

DSC_0036 copy (2)

I don't know which photo is better. Well, it's the same one, but just cropped differently. After shooting the photo and editing it at home, I'm now realizing, I should have shot full frame for the second photo. I mean, that should have been the full frame, rather than cropped because now I lost resolution.

And fisheye...

DSC_0054 copy

I don't know about my fisheye. There's always a lot of vignetting I have to crop out, there's a lot of chromatic aberration, and it's rarely, perfectly in focus. And then I still get fucking shadows from my lens. But either way, whatever. I shot that shit and it looked good at the time.

This has probably been the least vulgar and most coherent post I've ever written.

Peace Bitch.

No comments: